Opaeula.co.uk

A dedicated forum and online store for the Opae ula shrimp! 

Anything and everything not related to Opae ula can go here!
 #4414  by josema3003

Do you know if there is a group of whatsapp to halocaridinas?
If there is not we could create one. What do you think of the idea?.
 #4428  by odin

Sounds interesting but you would need others to join up for it to get moving along, have you tried the tapatalk app for iPhone and android? Its great for posting and reading the forum, it also has a chat room function built in.
 #4436  by QDanT

It's like living in another world :what: I still put my money in and press button A if someone answers B for money back if they don't
button a b phone.jpg
button a b phone.jpg (40.18 KiB) Viewed 9386 times
only joking but I don't have a smart phone
 #4437  by odin

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
 #4449  by josema3003

I said it to share impressions and experiences, being faster than a chat. since we are all connected to the phone. Although it does not have much movement but it is interesting to be able to share in real time at a global level. In the forum there are colleagues from several countries. In Spain I know one. I would not mind creating it and go adding the group. I would need you to put your phone numbers with the prefix.
 #4451  by odin

As lovey as it sounds i wouldn't like to put my phone number out personally... im a bit old school like that im afraid :smile:
 #4453  by josema3003

I'm also from the old school but the comfort offered by a whatsapp group is greater than that of a forum chat. Anyway, if someone wanted to enter the group send me your private phone and add it.
 #4472  by AdeDunn

I'm afraid I am another one who isn't comfortable handing out my mobile phone number to strangers over the internet, sorry. I still remember the days of ICQ, Odigo and AIM with strangers suddenly talking to me out of the blue, and that was bad enough. lol
 #4480  by josema3003

I understand for privacy. Here in Spain, I'm in several groups of shrimps and interesting topics are treated in real time. The disadvantage of the forums is that the information does not flow in the same way. It would be very interesting and enriching the group worldwide whatsapp and be able to share experiences.
 #4481  by odin

It would be good for real time but having a forum is better for preservation, The information is always here and always will be for others to come along and read freely and at their own pleasure. :happy: