Opaeula.co.uk

A dedicated forum and online store for the Opae ula shrimp! 

Share photos/videos, journals and logs for your Opae ula tank setups for others to read.
 #7908  by odin

Just a teaser of a new kit i am going to start selling here on the forums! The idea is to sell an all in one tank kit for new keepers that want to try out Opae ula shrimp before going all in and buying a large tank or even for owners who wish to have a little tank for their desks or even for educational purposes for kids.

I am still currently testing a few things out before i start selling officially but its looking good and the shrimp are loving it. You will be able to open the package and have a tank, ready made brackish water which also comes with some matured water from my own tanks, 10 opae ula shrimp and macro algae along with sand substrate, crushed coral to keep the water buffered and lava rock bits for them to hide in... oh and food for the Opae ula too :happy: .

I'd like to include a light too like in my photos but to keep the cost down i think i am going to just let the buyers source their own, im sure they have desk lamps etc.

DSC01489_cleaned.JPG
DSC01489_cleaned.JPG (1.02 MiB) Viewed 5113 times
DSC01492_cleaned.JPG
DSC01492_cleaned.JPG (897.53 KiB) Viewed 5113 times
DSC01493_cleaned.JPG
DSC01493_cleaned.JPG (796.48 KiB) Viewed 5113 times
DSC01495_cleaned.JPG
DSC01495_cleaned.JPG (913.1 KiB) Viewed 5113 times

What do you guys think? The tanks are 2 liters in capacity just if anyone is wondering and roughly 15.2 x 14.5 x 15.7 cm in size.