Opaeula.co.uk

A dedicated forum and online store for the Opae ula shrimp! 

Share photos/videos, journals and logs for your Opae ula tank setups for others to read.
 #6362  by Opae157

@odin https://minicompletetank.com/products/m ... arium.html i see it here hahah the tank looks like a little bigger than my current tank by 1 cm only but complete with led and filter hahah dont know if can house more than 5 opae hahah i think max maybe 5-10 opae in the size tank hahah maybe for mini aquascape then i put 1 dwarf lobster or dwarf crab hahah
 #6363  by odin

Thanks for the link, its a shame its only 3/4 of a liter, id love to find something similar that's 2 liters. Let us see your photos when you have it all up and running! It looks very cute. :smile:
 #6366  by Opae157

@odin not sure if i will be purchasing it hahaha am still contemplating hahah the cost of it = 5 opaes in my place so i am thinking maybe get another 5 opaes instead of getting the tank hahaha and with new tank means new accessories new scaping etc hahaha sure will incur most cost hahaha needa consider quite properly because now have a baby expenses really sky rocketing hahaha less budget for myself and hobbies hahah
 #6368  by Algae In Space

You could also get a larger glass vase or a large glass water bottle like this

The cool thing is that you can totally seal and open it whenever you want and it even has a glass top for a small led light :grin3:

On Hawaii they apparently use "Crack Seed Glasses" a lot for Opae Ula keeping.

#6391  by odin

Those large jars look perfect, for us in the UK IKEA sell large jars like this with a corked top which are great and similar in size.