Opaeula.co.uk

A dedicated forum and online store for the Opae ula shrimp! 

Share photos/videos, journals and logs for your Opae ula tank setups for others to read.
 #3909  by goshawn

I am super excited to have found my first berried shrimp. I set the tank up on Aug. 20th and two days ago I found my first eggs. I'm hoping I'll be able to find a couple more soon. I'll update if I find any more or when they get to the larva stage.
 #3910  by odin

Congratulations and exciting times ahead for sure! Get some photos if you can!!!
 #4107  by Jlynniesue

Any news on larvae? I had two berried, but one seems to have disappeared. If I hadn’t seen them side by side I’d doubt myself. It worried me I’d lost those clutch or the shrimp itself. I’ve been checking my berried shrimp daily with a magnifying glass!
 #4109  by odin

Jlynniesue wrote:Any news on larvae? I had two berried, but one seems to have disappeared. If I hadn’t seen them side by side I’d doubt myself. It worried me I’d lost those clutch or the shrimp itself. I’ve been checking my berried shrimp daily with a magnifying glass!
Sometimes the eggs get dropped but you may also just have her hiding to feel safe while carrying all those eggs!