Opaeula.co.uk

A dedicated forum and online store for the Opae ula shrimp! 

Share photos/videos, journals and logs for your Opae ula tank setups for others to read.
 #7418  by opae ula related

odin wrote:i agree.... your videos are the most well known on youtube for Opae ula shrimp!
No, no, no. If I was femaleImageImageImage and in the video talking then different storyImageImage.
 #7436  by odin

Wow those things look mean!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 #7466  by opae ula related

Algae In Space wrote:Please do such a video of Opae Ula in slow motion!!! Otherwise the claws are moving too fast :smile: iphone 7 does slo-mo.
Did you know you can watch it slow motion on youtube on a web browser? Click on HD icon and click on the speed you want to watch it. :)
 #7470  by Algae In Space

opae ula related wrote: 23 May 2019 03:28
Algae In Space wrote:Please do such a video of Opae Ula in slow motion!!! Otherwise the claws are moving too fast :smile: iphone 7 does slo-mo.
Did you know you can watch it slow motion on youtube on a web browser? Click on HD icon and click on the speed you want to watch it. :)

Yeah but that's not real slow motion... it just displays the frames longer. With the iphone you can set it to slo-mo in the settings and it will be either 120 or 240 frames a second! :grin3: