Opaeula.co.uk

A dedicated forum and online store for the Opae ula shrimp! 

Share photos/videos, journals and logs for your Opae ula tank setups for others to read.
 #7325  by Algae In Space

opae ula related wrote: 05 May 2019 13:54
Halocaridina wrote:
opae ula related wrote: 27 Apr 2019 01:31

Only one yellow in this tank. There is one I labeled as golden in the main tank. Maybe ha.
Are they of opposite genders?

This one I labeled as gold is not so deep in color as the yellow one. Best guess is both are males.

Those googly eyes!
 #7326  by opae ula related

odin wrote:Keep them both in the same tank if they are not already and increase your chance of breeding more orange shrimps if they are both males.
I am thinking about it. This could be female too. “saddle”?
 #7387  by opae ula related

I found this amazing. I introduced two small mussels to the gravel in this tank and one somehow ended up halfway up the volcano rock to the right. Found out they have a “foot” and can move around.
 #7395  by opae ula related

Vorteil wrote:That's crazy. I'm surprised you have mussels in there that are surviving. Pretty cool.
Yeah, I recorded this 3 years ago in the main tank and it is still alive.

#7398  by Vorteil

I must admit your videos are awesome. Can you make more? Now? It's the weekend. You see your kids enough during the week. Your opae family here is counting on you.
 #7401  by opae ula related

Vorteil wrote:I must admit your videos are awesome. Can you make more? Now? It's the weekend. You see your kids enough during the week. Your opae family here is counting on you.
Hahahahahah!!!!!
 #7411  by odin

i agree.... your videos are the most well known on youtube for Opae ula shrimp!