Opaeula.co.uk

A dedicated forum and online store for the Opae ula shrimp! 

■ Our Opae ula shrimp web store is now open! We are selling Opae ula Shrimp and Macroalgae via our eBay store HERE
This section is to discuss anything Opae ula shrimp and brackish water related. e.g Nerite snails, algae etc..
 #5716  by Algae In Space
 11 Nov 2018 20:50
I made an effort to get the book "Hawaiian Anchialine Pools: Windows to a Hidden World". And now I could get many for the regular retail price. As I am in Austria I would have to send it to you from my place. One book is 15 bucks. Please tell me fast as I will have to know soon. Obviously shipping is not included in $ 15. I don't want to bother my contact more than necessary. So I don't want to share who it is. I don't know how much sense it makes to ship to far away countries but I wanted to share this info nevertheless.

Last edited by Algae In Space on 12 Nov 2018 20:39, edited 5 times in total.
 #5719  by odin
 11 Nov 2018 21:12
I already have a copy, i got one sent from barnes and noble to the UK from USA :smile:

Thank you for the offer.
 #5806  by opae ula related
 16 Nov 2018 19:52
Algae In Space wrote: 16 Nov 2018 19:08 All right. I even asked for a signed copy :grin3:
Nice! Page 97 talks about the live exhibit of opae ula at the visitor center in the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. Here is a video of it.

odin liked this