Opaeula.co.uk

A dedicated forum and online store for the Opae ula shrimp! 

■ Our Opae ula shrimp web store is now open! We are selling Opae ula Shrimp and Macroalgae via our eBay store HERE
This section is to discuss anything Opae ula shrimp and brackish water related. e.g Nerite snails, algae etc..
 #5845  by Arnold
 19 Nov 2018 13:12
Lots of people have tell me that the tank looks more bigger than 20 liter :omg: I think its because of the curvature of the glass looks more deep to the eye, and yes Im searching for the perfect volcanic stones to make a nice scape. The shrimp are very comfortable so I dont worry about it, they can hide in the macroalgae if they want and they are in a very quiet zone in my room no one disturb them.
 #5847  by Algae In Space
 19 Nov 2018 13:56
Arnold wrote: 19 Nov 2018 13:12 Lots of people have tell me that the tank looks more bigger than 20 liter :omg: I think its because of the curvature of the glass looks more deep to the eye, and yes Im searching for the perfect volcanic stones to make a nice scape. The shrimp are very comfortable so I dont worry about it, they can hide in the macroalgae if they want and they are in a very quiet zone in my room no one disturb them.

I see! I tried my new lava rocks yesterday and they seem pretty huge :smile: Well let's see what I can build with them...
odin liked this