Opaeula.co.uk

A dedicated forum and online store for the Opae ula shrimp! 

This section is to discuss anything Opae ula shrimp and brackish water related. e.g Nerite snails, algae etc..
 #4805  by opae ula related

Rey wrote: 28 Mar 2018 17:52 I bought my first opea ula shrimp like 10 years ago and fed them to my seahorses. Now I feel so bad about it. Lol.
Man, after seeing this video. I think differently of seahorses...
 #6293  by Melijayne

My other half bought me a Shrimp World from ecoworlds online, and I loved them!

I did a bit of research, came across this group and very quickly realised I couldn't keep them in their tiny jail cell!!!
 #6326  by Vorteil

Low maintanence is the biggest factor for me. No feeding, water changes, filter, what more can I ask for. Plus the lifespan and litlle space required. Perfect pet.
 #6327  by odin

lol what's crazy to me is when the shrimp im breeding now get to their old age i will be in my mid 50's :omg: :omg:
 #6336  by opae ula related

Vorteil wrote: 26 Dec 2018 00:55 Low maintanence is the biggest factor for me. No feeding, water changes, filter, what more can I ask for. Plus the lifespan and litlle space required. Perfect pet.
totally agree! :happy:
 #6338  by opae ula related

odin wrote: 26 Dec 2018 09:10 lol what's crazy to me is when the shrimp im breeding now get to their old age i will be in my mid 50's :omg: :omg:
ha, that is only if you can track the current ones now. You should have a tank for just one opae ula to really see how long it survives =)