Opaeula.co.uk

A dedicated forum and online store for the Opae ula shrimp! 

This section is to discuss anything Opae ula shrimp and brackish water related. e.g Nerite snails, algae etc..
 #8863  by Bill2020

@ JoeG @Odin

Yes, noticed it got filtered...you guessed the site correctly. Kind of strange that the owner filters this site and banned you. I guess I made the right decision joining this group :) And to look for another supplier of my Opae....
Last edited by Bill2020 on 18 Feb 2020 21:53, edited 1 time in total.
 #8864  by odin

Lol it wasn’t over anything dramatic.. he just didn’t like the advice I gave out. Feel free to post links to other sites though :laugh:
 #8866  by Vorteil

This is the only site that caters to the hobbyist. Odin does not push any sales and everyone here tries to help one another.
 #8870  by odin

I agree, it’s a great community with bags of knowledge between us!
 #8872  by Vorteil

I'm surprised I'm not banned from that site. I've gotten into it with the owner before. After those issues I stopped posting and just lurked on the site. Recently I decided to start posting again. I feel others should have a choise where to buy their opae. I breed all the ones I sell. By doing this it supports the hobby.
 #8873  by odin

I only sell in the UK so my sales don’t affect that site owners sales. I don’t agree with the whole ‘my way or the highway’ ethos though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 #8878  by themagician

Agree with everyone here regarding the other site (I commented on this same topic a few months ago here!) Yup, this site (co.uk) is really a better resource and opened to all opinions/discussions; unlike the other site -- everyone else is wrong, my way only, (and buy my magical macro green is the only option available option exists in this entire universe)... that kind of mentality.