Opaeula.co.uk

A dedicated forum and online store for the Opae ula shrimp! 

This section is to discuss anything Opae ula shrimp and brackish water related. e.g Nerite snails, algae etc..
 #10037  by Laura USA

Hello,
I have recently set up my first Opae Ula aquarium 3.5 gallons/13 Liters, about 2 months ago. I have enjoyed the posts on this forum very much. I will post more in the tank diary thread. I'm learning as I go.
Laura
PS: My favorite shrimp picture so far. I have realized that they sit close to the holes in the rock, or inside the rock and watch me. Also, notice the clear little shrimp over the hole with the two shrimp peering out. The clear ones absolutely blend in. When I get close, they "NOPE!" and scurry back in the holes.
watching.jpg
watching.jpg (67.4 KiB) Viewed 26547 times
 #10043  by odin

Welcome to the forum @Laura USA ! If you need any help with your Opae ula just ask away!
 #10047  by Laura USA

Hi Odin,
Thanks so much for the nice hello. I've enjoyed learning how everyone has set their tanks up and what seems to work. Thanks for blazing the trail for new folks.
 #10065  by odin

Laura USA wrote: 26 Oct 2021 19:45 Hi Odin,
Thanks so much for the nice hello. I've enjoyed learning how everyone has set their tanks up and what seems to work. Thanks for blazing the trail for new folks.
No worries, i dont always reply within a few hours but i will always answer questions :wink: