Opaeula.co.uk

A dedicated forum and online store for the Opae ula shrimp! 

Share photos/videos, journals and logs for your Opae ula tank setups for others to read.
 #3589  by AdeDunn

I'll take some pics later bud. Oddly not much algae growth on the rocks still, lots of green algae on the surface of the water though. lol
 #3870  by AdeDunn

Well, I lost most of the Caulerpa but it's growing back here and there. The chaeto isn't quite as healthy either, I suspect the light isn't quite powerful enough for it. I do however now have a fair bit of green algae growth, repaying my patience. Image Image

Sent from my NEM-L51 using Tapatalk

#4228  by AdeDunn

Been a while since I posted, so a quick update is probably in order.

The macro algaes all died off sadly, so went into the bin. Good chance a mixture of poor lighting and low nutrients may have played a part.

The snail is doing well, lots more algae growth in there these days, brown, red and green. lol

Still no shrimp. They've not been a high priority to be honest as we've been a bit short of cash lately. On the list for some time next year probably. :wink:
 #4233  by odin

Oh well hopefully this will be the year for you! I will continue to sell Opae ula for ever so no rush to ever try and track some down :smile:
 #4252  by AdeDunn

Cheers bud, grats on getting your babies to sale! I'll definitely be coming to you when ready,. that way I know they are coming from a reliable source.

On the plus side, tank will be nice and mature.... Lol

Sent from my NEM-L51 using Tapatalk

#4280  by odin

Thankyou, they are good offspring.... they themselves are breeding already :grin2: