Opaeula.co.uk

A dedicated forum and online store for the Opae ula shrimp! 

Share photos/videos, journals and logs for your Opae ula tank setups for others to read.
 #2413  by Ann

Hmmm. Having been a teacher stuck supervising said lunchrooms, I will try to muster up some sympathy for you.

Ann :wink:
Last edited by Ann on 14 Dec 2016 21:10, edited 1 time in total.
 #2414  by opae ula related

Ann wrote:Hmmm. Having been a teacher stuck supervising said lunchrooms, I will try to muster up some sympathy for you.

Ann :wink:
Much respect to you! Btw, it was 30+ years ago. Image
 #2415  by Ann

I've been teaching for over thirty years. Maybe......No opposite end s of the of the country. :wink:
 #2417  by odin

Ann wrote:I've been teaching for over thirty years. Maybe......No opposite end s of the of the country. :wink:
We have a teacher in the family, i have a lot of respect for them all as their levels of patience is incredible!
 #2621  by odin

LOL lazy shrimp! Ive noticed they do this alot and i think its half the reason they live for so long, less time moving around!! :smile: :lol:
 #2624  by opae ula related

opae ula related wrote:

Tank just for the Larvae.

Saw several berried moms in this tank so assuming they were the first babies in this tank around June 10, 2016 when this video was taken concludes that Opae Ula young as 7.5 months can get berried!Image
Last edited by opae ula related on 20 Jan 2017 03:52, edited 1 time in total.
 #2627  by odin

That is some great information, i will update my guide soon to reflect it. +1 :happy:
 #2635  by opae ula related

Around 9mm in length not including antennae for this 7.5 month old. In comparison I say full adult is around 12mm in trying to measure them.